Best money can buy
The Graco car seat is among the best you can ever come by. There are many car seat types out there today, but Graco has made a name for itself over the years and it has warmed its way into the hearts of many parents, making it one of the most reliable products for babies.
Graco infant car seat
Graco is nothing other than a proof of quality. So, what is the function of the Graco car seat? It is designed for one purpose, which is to make travelling very easy for your kids. Kids are not able to sit comfortably in ordinary car seat the way you do; they need a smaller seat of their own that will keep them secured and comfortable while the vehicle is in motion.
Who can use it?
It is made for kids between 4 and 100 pounds mainly, depending on the stage of development; some are made for rear facing infants, while some other ones are designed for forward facing infants. They are built to ensure complete safety of your kids while the vehicle is in motion. Many of them have Safety Surround Side Impact protection feature that ensures the baby is protected on all sides.
They are also designed to keep the baby’s head in place or to at least prevent its heads from swinging widely as the vehicle moves on. The Simply Safe Adjust harness system included in the product is something worthy of note. With this feature, you can use just one hand to adjust the height of the harness. There is no rethreading with it at all.
Graco convertible car seat
Graco car seat recall
There was a time the company discovered end users were experiencing difficulty in opening the harness bucklers built into some of their car seats and this prompted them to recall these car seats. This problem was found to affect those products sold in the United States. This issue has been resolved anyway and the Graco car seat is again safe for anyone who wants to buy. It must be noted however that the problem leading to the recall had never been reported to cause any form of injury on babies.
The company made it public about its intention to give free replacement of the harness buckles to any among their United States customers that experience the difficulty mentioned above. The Graco car seat is very safe to use, but Graco desires to make it function to its utmost, hence the recall.
Features of the Graco car seat
The Graco car seat comes with some very important features that make it one of the best you can ever come by out there. Few of these features will be highlighted below:
- The Graco car seat base: The base is designed to ensure easy alignment with the car seat. It is designed in such a way that it does not have damaging effect on the car seat. In most instances, the base is equally foldable and it can be folded into a compatible pack along with the Graco car seat.
- Graco car seat cover: The car seat comes with its factory made cover, which gets it protected from the elements, especially when the infant car seat is not in use. The cover is made of canvas and it is water-repellant. It keeps dust away from the Graco car seat as much as possible.
Aside the above, there are several other important features in the Graco car seat that space will not permit mention.
Different types of Graco car seat
Some of the different Graco car seats available on sale will be discussed below:
- Graco infant car seat: The car seat comes with a machine-washable cushion. It is very easy to clean and maintain; you only need ordinary water and soap to clean its plastic and metal parts. Ordinary damp cloth can take care of the buckle. Its installation is equally very simple, thanks to its stay-in-car base, which is LATCH-equipped. It is also compatible with strollers made by Graco. It is very light in weight, thanks to the click connect technology built into it. Some other versions are made with the classic connect technology too and they too are very useful and give good value for money.
- Graco convertible car seat: It is designed for rear facing infants and it can accommodate infants between 4 and 40 pounds. It can also be used by forward facing toddlers between 20 and 65 pounds in weight. It harness system is Simply Safe Adjust in nature. Its side impact features had been tested and it had shown itself to be up to required standard. It is very easy to maintain and care for.
- Nautilus 3-in-1 car seat: It features 3-in-1 seat grows and it can accommodate kids between 5 and 100 pounds. It is the best for rear facing infants and forward facing toddlers. It is equally a belt-positioning booster. The harness system is simply safe adjust in nature and the height of the headrest and the harness can be easily adjusted in just one motion. This way, the child will always be fully secured. It equally comes with Side Impact technology from Safety Surround.
- Graco 4 in 1 car seat: This all in one Graco car seat has four seats in one and this ensures the baby is comfortable at every stage of its growth. It can sit both forward facing and rear-facing kids conveniently. The rear facing kids are between 5 and 40 pounds in weight, while the forward facing toddlers are between 20 and 65 pounds. It comes with belt positioning booster, which is best for kids between 30 and 100 pounds. The Graco car seat comes with a number of safety features that make it the best for your kid at various stages of development. It can be easily maintained too and can last for a long time.
- Graco highback turbobooster car seat: This is yet another type of Graco car seat and it has become a household name among Graco car seats. It is highly comfortable and is very easy to maintain. It comes with an open-loop belt guide. It is also built with contoured armrest to ensure more comfort for the baby. The headrest is easily adjustable too.
Nautilus 3-in-1 car seat