Made specially for your baby
Bumbo seat is a baby seat. It should however be noted that it is never a baby car seat. It does not vibrate like a bouncer and it does not swing like a rocker. It is however designed to sit your baby conveniently. It is deigned to get you and your baby excited. It is usually made using low density foam and it is soft enough to ensure the baby’s consistent pleasure and comfort.
It is recommended mostly for kids between the ages of 3 and 14 months. Each unit of the seat weighs about 22 pounds and this makes it relatively light. If your baby is yet to sit on its own, then the baby will find a helping hand in the bumbo seat.
The seat is designed to help the baby stand on its own and on time. The baby will be able to move around easily with the help of the bumbo seat and it will not any need much help to navigate from one part of the room to the other or from one room to the other.
Used as booster seat
The bumbo seat is used as booster seat for the baby and aside this, it can be turned to a feeding chair, especially when the child grows older. They are usually available in a number of colors and it is left for you to choose any that best meets with your liking. Some of the possible colors are green and blue.
It is very easy to set up and very easy to take down. Using it is no brainer at all as its set up is self explanatory. If you need more information about how to use it, such is made available in the end users instructions manual included in each unit of the seat.
No compromise on quality
The bumbo seat has won a number of awards in the past. Many moms prefer it to many of the other products around. The bumbo seat is the first seat for your baby and it will prove to be one of the best gifts for the baby due to its developmental impact on it.
It is an essential item the parent must buy, no doubt. With the aid of the bumbo seat, the baby will easily sit on the floor. You can easily feed the baby in this position and play with it. You can also read to the baby in this position if you so desire.
Bumbo seat recall
The manufacturers were forced to recall up to 4 million of the bumbo seat after they have received several reports about the bumbo seat causing skull fracture in the babies. Parents across the United States made such reports and the company was forced to institute the recall after scores of such injuries had been reported.
The injuries occur partly because the kids could easily wiggle their ways out of the padded seats. The recall had occurred twice already and this gave the world concerns about its quality and reliability.
The first recall was due to the head injuries the bumbo seat was causing and the second recall was due to the ease with which babies wiggle out of it, which increased vulnerability to injuries. However, more improvements had been instituted after the second recall.
In order to make the bumbo seat more functional, end users have demanded for the company to provide them with repair kit for the bumbo seat free charges. The company had responded to this already by providing the needed restraint belt and end users instructions on how to use it. Parents should never place the seat on raised surface anyway to ensure better protection for the babies.
- Bumbo baby seat has its seat made with polyurethane and this makes it very comfortable for the kid.
- Your baby can learn to sit upright with the aid of the product and this quickens developmental rate in your kids.
- It is designed to perfectly fit the posture of your baby and its contoured seats provide the needed support for the baby while sitting in it.
- One of the beautiful things about it is that it is very easy to clean. It is highly comfortable due to the very soft seat.
- Each unit of the bumbo seat now comes with restraint belt unlike what obtained in the past.
- The bumbo seat works perfectly if it is not used on raised floor.
- It weighs about 3.5 pounds
- It can be used by both male and female babies.
- It comes in contemporary style too.
- The main material used in making it is low density foam.
Important points to note
There are few important things that the parent must keep in mind while using the bumbo seat and these few points are highlighted below:
- It must never be used on raised surface.
- Parents must make sure they stay close to their babies while the baby is in the bumbo seat.
- It should only be used for your baby after the baby has developed head and neck controls.